MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio v126.96.36.199:
MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio is for musicians who want to record their creations with high quality tools. In this program, you have powerful virtual instruments and an intuitive mixer. In the new version of Samplitude Music Studio you can load and work with up to 32 instruments within a single project simultaneously. There are more creative options than ever before, enabling you to bring your composition process to a whole new level.
Samplitude Music Studio is a nice program that offers a long list of features. Record live performances, arrange music, compose using virtual instruments, mix and master. No matter where you are you’ll have everything you need to let your creativity flow and make your own hit songs. Enjoy all the advantages that come from using professional quality tools and intuitive workflows!
The app has a clean interface that should help you quickly find everything that you need. Whenever you start a new project, you can add all types of music files or record new ones with the help of a microphone. For instance, the program loads CD tracks and a large number of music and files, such as WAV, MP3, MPG, WMA, AIF, OGG, FLAC, MID and AVI. A four band equalizer is also available so you can adjust the sound until it fits your demands. Some playback options are included. Thus, you can listen to the track before making any changes. Hence, Samplitude Music Studio is a nice program that can be used to create complex songs.
MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2020 Key Features:
- Combines multiple objects into one larger one
- Compressor, Guitar and Bass Amp simulator
- Creating smaller objects from a larger one
- Display, edit and print music notations
- Effects, editing options and mastering plug-ins.
- Includes a variety of high-quality effects
- Multitrack recordings (up-to 24-bit/96 kHz)
- Professional mixing and mastering tools
- Record up to 16 mono or 8 stereo tracks
- Virtual drum’s beats for hip hop, rock, jazz etc.
- Virtual instruments: drums, piano, banjo, etc.
- VST2, VST3, ASIO, ReWire, MTC, & MC interface
- And so much more.
What’s New in MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2020?
- Church Organ, grand piano and pop drums
- Cinematic soundscapes to listen demo songs
- Different drum machines: rock drums, etc.
- Futuristic sound: Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder
- Virtual choir: female, male and mixed voices
- Virtual synthesizers & euphoric sequences
- Automation path: Automatic tracking to track and effect.
- Plug-in browser: Browser browser plug-in
- MIDI Features: Clearer picture for MIDI functions.
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual-core processor with 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation (recommended: 10 GB)
- Sound card: Onboard (ASIO compatible sound card recommended)
- Program languages: English, Deutsch
- Audio import: MID, GM, GS, XG, WAV, WAV with codec, AAC¹, MP3, CD-A, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC
- Audio export: MID, WAV with codec, WAV, MP3, CD-A, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC.
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
- Thats all..!